So what is a Cyber Threat Analyst?
ARE YOU OPERATING A HIGH-RISK BUSINESS BASED ON SERVER TECHNOLOGY?
DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE INFORMATION THAT CAN BE SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET AND YOU WANT IT SAFE?
HAVE YOU HAD EXPERIENCES IN SECRETS REACHING YOUR COMPETITION WITHOUT KNOWING HOW AND JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO?
This is what a Cyber Threat Analyst can do for you.
- 1: ASSESS YOUR VULNERABILITY: A professional CTA is a person or persons can assess your vulnerability by going through your whole system using your servers and personal data storage systems and place “bugs” to track any illegal entries in or out your business via hackers from the outside and block them before they can enter and by any chance they do enter they can block them from leaving and in cases of it being a competitor you can identify them and even enter their systems using the hackers against them!
- 2: LOCATE POSSIBLE LEAKS: the majority of leaks found in major companies, especially those with secret projects for international importance comes from within the company.
With portable storage devices that can download huge amounts of data and speeds unthinkable in the past six months, it is not safe to have an employee with a grudge and one of these devices, but your CTA can track these types of person in an instant with the right algorithms and instantly locate or reasonably locate to the closest point of entry and have that person, if not immediately, but before he or she can hand over the stolen info apprehended as well as if you want the buyer caught as well. then algorithms can be left in place and you can let the theft go ahead but encrypt it so that you can trace the buyer of your stolen secrets, then catch both the thief and buyer
- 3: USE A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF: did you know the majority of CTA’s are ex hackers? The old Las Vegas trick of using those who hacked or cheated the casinos to not only reveal their secrets but end up paying these people huge sums of money to catch those trying to hack, and why does this approach work, well two reasons:
- 1: THE RUSH: most hackers broke into systems just to prove they can and never actually wanted any money for it (only a few does)
- 2: VANITY: by playing a hacker’s Vanity to prove he or she is the best he will use everything in his or her hacker arsenal to prevent any threat against you or your business just to prove he or she is the best.